WHY NUFREE HAIR REMOVAL
Nufree is the only safe SOY-BASED antimocrobial liquid hair removal system that makes your skin silky to look at and smooth to touch. Nufree completely uproots the entire bulb and hair shaft. It never dries and never sticks to skin, so there is none of the pain. Stretching or tearing of skin that waxes can cause. When you use Nufree in combination with antimicrobial Finipil, you can be free of unwanted hair for weeks. After your second treatment, you’ll never have ugly stubs or nubs again, because Nufree doesn't break hairs the way shavers and waxes do. Gentle enough for all skin types.
Accept no substitutions... There is only one Nufree Nudesse, non-wax hair removal process!
Nufree Nudesse is scientifically tested and uses no animal products.
ALOHA'S UNIQUE 3-STEP BODY WAX PROCESS
- Pre-Cleanse: Our cleanser removes impurities, conditions, and preps the skin with gentle, soothing natural aloe vera extract.
- Wax: Our wax is the finest blend of resins with calming chamomile extract and azulene to protect the skin and help eliminate irritation and redness. Providing a smooth and easy waxing experience.
- Aftercare: We use Finipil- A cooling and soothing antiseptic lotion that is FDA registered, clinically tested, and dermatologist certified. It is applied immediately after hair removal treatments and for continuous use at home. Destroys 99.99% of bacteria and protects against ingrown hairs. All while keeping your empty hair follicle clean, protected and moisturized.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
If Nufree Nudesse isn't a wax, what is it?
Nufree Nudesse is a natural, self-preserving antibacterial/antimicrobial, anhydrous botanical formula. It contains no wax, no sugar and no honey.
How long has Nufree Nudesse been in existence?
Nufree Nudesse has been used in thousands of salons for over 30 years.
How safe is Nufree Nudesse?
Nufree Nudesse was originally formulated for plastic surgeons who required hair removal for their patients prior to surgery. Nufree Nudesse was scientifically tested for over 10 years.
Why is there no pain with Nufree Nudesse?
Nufree Nudesse never dries and doesn't stick to the skin, so it doesn't pull or cause painful irritation.
How long does a treatment take?
The average session is between 5-10 minutes. For example, eyebrows, sideburns, upper lips or one arm can be treated in 5 minutes. A full pair of arms, tummy, bikini line or underarms can be treated in just 10 minutes. A pair of legs only takes 20 minutes.
How to prepare for your Brazillian Wax
- Hair must be a quarter of an inch ( about 10-14 days of growth )
- Do not shave between sessions. Shaving chafes the skin and creates sharper coarse hair!
- Gently Exfoliate the night Before or take a warm bath to prep the skin before your wax.
AFTER A WAX: USE FINIPIL
- Kills 99.999% of germs
- Reduces Redness
- Cools Soothes
- Prevents infection of the empty hair follicle
- Protects against ingrowns .
Why do I need finipil after my treatments?
Finipil helps shrink the empty follicle, keeps it clean and retards hair re-growth.
How long do the results last?
Results can be seen immediately. After your first two treatments, regrowth is lighter and softer. If finipil is applied, you will initially return in four to six weeks. With each additional treatment where finipil has been applied, you will experience one third less growth each time and visits will not be required for six to ten weeks. Eventually you only need to return for treatments once to twice a year.
Why Choose Norvell?
Norvell provides an immediate beautiful bronze tan that not only looks good, but is formulated with a skin firming blend that builds and restores the skin's matrix. It is this proprietary blend that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for skin that feels good, and looks great.
Norvell's perfectly blended formulas crush the competition and eliminate the worry of looking orange. Meticulously crafted utilizing color theory, Norvell solutions provide Just off the Beach™ color without the typical tanning salon odor.